Fedora Bellini is a trilby style fedora with a tall hand-blocked teardrop crown that features a naturally whitened straw, a medium brim that snaps in the rear, and a sleek leather strap hatband. No chemicals were used in coloring the straw. The brim contains a wire to hold its shape. This item is a genuine Panama Hat handwoven in Ecuador. Imported.
Material: 100% Genuine Toquilla Straw
Brim: 2 1/2" inches
Crown: 4 1/2” teardrop
Hatband: 5/8" leather
Handwoven in Ecuador. Hand-finished in the US. Measurements are approximate, this is a handwoven product and actual measurement may slightly vary.
If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size. A looser fit is recommended as you can use hat sizing reducer tape to help nail the perfect fit.
Rituals have a purpose. To care for your Ultrafino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
1. To maintain its shape, lift the hat using both the front and back brim with both hands. Do not take the hat from the dome.
2. Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
3. To remove dust, keep the straw elastic or remove small stains from the straw, apply PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT CLEANING KIT on the affected area. Avoiding the engraved gold Ultrafino logo.
4. If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from direct light and heat, for better protection of your Panama hat add PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT REPELLENT KIT.
5. If the hat is rollable, do not leave it folded for more than 48 hours.
Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat.
6. If you need to re-shape or to preserve the shape of the Panama straw hat use a Premium Straw Hat Stiffener.
* Ultrafino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.