Free Shipping All US Orders Over $100
- How to determine your hat size:
- Determining your hat size is quick and easy. All you need is some sort of tape measure or string that can be measured.
- Place the tape around your head right above your ear. It should across your mid-forehead, 1/8" above your ear, completely circling your head, and taut.
- Then use the chart below to find your 'Label' size. If you are in between sizes choose the next largest size.
- Use this chart to determine your Hat Size. We use the label column for our products.
- Note: Most of our hats are handmade or handwoven therefore please understand that sizes can sometimes vary slightly.