↑ Click above to watch the video! ↑
Gambler Woods is a modern gambler with a telescope-esque crown that features a stiffened wide brim that has been hand-blocked, and a low profile grosgrain hatband. This item is a genuine Panama Hat handwoven in Ecuador.
Handwoven in Ecuador. Finished in the US. Measurements are approximate, this is a handwoven product and actual measurement may slightly vary.
If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size. A looser fit is recommended as you can use hat size reducer tape to help nail the perfect fit.
Rituals have a purpose. To care for your Ultrafino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
1. To maintain its shape, lift the hat using both the front and back brim with both hands. Do not take the hat from the dome.
2. Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
3. To remove dust, keep the straw elastic or remove small stains from the straw, apply PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT CLEANING KIT on the affected area. Avoiding the engraved gold Ultrafino logo.
4. If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from direct light and heat, for better protection of your Panama hat add PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT REPELLENT KIT.
5. If the hat is rollable, do not leave it folded for more than 48 hours. Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat.
6. If you need to re-shape or to preserve the shape of the Panama straw hat use PAUL LASHTON PREMIUM STRAW HAT STIFFENER KIT.
* Ultrafino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.
Determining your hat size is quick and easy. All you need is some sort of tape measure or string that can be measured.
Place the tape around your head right above your ear. It should across your mid-forehead, 1/8" above your ear, completely circling your head, and taut.
Then use the chart below to find your 'Label' size. If you are in between sizes choose the next largest size.
Use this chart to determine your Hat Size. We use the fitted row for our products.
|Fitted||6 5/8||6 3/4||6 7/8||7||7 1/8||7 1/4||7 3/8||7 1/2||7 5/8||7 3/4||7 7/8||8|
|20 7/8||21 1/4||21 5/8||22||22 3/8||22 3/4||23 1/8||23 1/2||23 7/8||24 1/4||24 5/8||25|
The Panama hat is a finely woven hat made out of toquilla palms on Ecuador’s Pacific coast. The finer the weave, the finer the hat. A hat that is considered to be of 'Ultrafino' grade contains at least 600 weaves per square inch and takes about 6 months to make. When the company was started in 2003 the first hat ever sold was an Ultrafino grade Panama Hat. The name Ultrafino had a certain feeling of excitement, uniqueness, and quality. We wanted all of our products to radiate the same feeling of owning an Ultrafino grade hat. And so began Ultrafino Panama Hats.
Ultrafino means ultra-fine in Spanish and it has become the raw definition of the company. Everything we do is aligned to the name. We strive to provide ultra-fine customer service while providing ultra-fine quality hats.
Our brimmed hats are shipped in a specialty shipping box designed to protect the crown and brim during transit. Note, we do not recommend this box for long term storage, rather consider purchasing our hatbox for proper storage.
We offer complimentary standard shipping for U.S. orders over $150
30-day return and exchange policy (learn more)
Items on sale do not qualify for free exchanges. Items must be unworn with tags attached to qualify for returns.
We guarantee your hat will arrive correctly otherwise we will replace it.
If you are unsure of your size even after measuring, we recommend you purchase our hat size reducer.
I love my Ultrafino Panama hats. This is my second Panama (different style) and it exceeds all expectations. It’s a little loose just know because of my recent haircut but thanks to the handy sweatband pads I get a comfortable fit without waiting for my hair to grow back out! Top quality and craftsmanship. Well worth the purchase and happy to recommend this type and style to others. Handsome style.
My favorite hat..I receive many compliments. Its light and wears well.
Hat is beautifully made Gray protection from the sun And a attention grabber
This hat is exactly what it should be and more.
I live in the SoCal desert where summer temperatures average in the triple digits and this hat has been extremely useful while stepping outside. It’s light, sturdy and breathable, allowing for well rounded protection from sun exposure. The fit was good, but after applying the hat size reducing strips, the fit was perfect. It is truly a well crafted hat. 10/10, will probably order another Ultrafino hat for the winter months.
wrong size and color shipped