The iconic Lancaster fedora looks good on everyone due to its traditional shape and features unique details such as a Pineapple leather hatband, a silver buffalo pin, and ventilation. Additionally, Lancaster offers advanced sun protection, durability, and sustainability.You can take it with you wherever you go this summer. The natural Toquilla straw blocks up to 95% of the sun's ultraviolet rays, protecting your skin from overexposure and keeping you cool on even the hottest days.
The Lancaster hat embodies perfect craftsmanship with no frills for a simple, stylish, sun protection hat that will never go out of style. Made to protect you from the harsh UVA/B rays, this hat features tightlywoven toquilla straw that ensures long-lasting durability.
Our mission is to find sustainable alternatives that would ensure the well-being of our planet, thus, the Lancaster is made of 100% Toquilla straw and 100% Pineapple leather which is made of fiber from the waste of pineapple leaves, and the raw materials require no additional environmental resources to produce.
Material: 100% Natural Toquilla Straw
Brim: 2 5/8" approx.
Crown: 4 1/8" pinch front.
Hatband: Handmade Pineapple leather hatband.
Details: Buffalo coin pin and ventilation.
Handwoven in Ecuador. Hand-finished in the US. Measurements are approximate, this is a handwoven product and actual measurement may slightly vary.
If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size. A looser fit is recommended as you can use hat size reducer tape to help nail the perfect fit.
Rituals have a purpose. To care for your Ultrafino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
1. To maintain its shape, lift the hat using both the front and back brim with both hands. Do not take the hat from the dome.
2. Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
3. To remove dust, keep the straw elastic or remove small stains from the straw, apply PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT CLEANING KIT on the affected area. Avoiding the engraved gold Ultrafino logo.
4. If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from direct light and heat, for better protection of your Panama hat add PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT REPELLENT KIT.
5. If the hat is rollable, do not leave it folded for more than 48 hours. Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat.
6. If you need to re-shape or to preserve the shape of the Panama straw hat use PAUL LASHTON PREMIUM STRAW HAT STIFFENER KIT.
* Ultrafino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.