↑ Click above to watch the video! ↑
Diamond Western is a cowboy-style fedora with a teardrop ventilated crown that features a UPF 50+ wide brim, a breathable sweatband, genuine leather chinstrap bamboo adjustment, and a genuine handmade leather hatband that surrounds the crown. The brim contains a wire to hold its shape. This item is a genuine Panama Hat handwoven in Ecuador. Imported.
Material: 100% Toquilla Straw
Crown: 4 1/2" teardrop
Hatband: 1 1/2" leather
Handwoven in Ecuador. Finished in the US. Measurements are approximate, this is a handwoven product and actual measurement may slightly vary.
If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size. A looser fit is recommended as you can use hat size reducer tape to help nail the perfect fit.
Included with this hat:
1 Paul Lashton Protect & Repair Crown Insert with Adhesive Backing
- The easiest way to protect your prized hat. If you have owned a straw hat for long enough, you've probably discovered that over time the crown of the hat can begin to crack. This can be from frequent pinching of the crown (which you shouldn't do) or from simple wear and tear. This insert is designed to protect and prevent cracking of the crown. Simply peel and stick onto the inner crown of your hat. Made with an adhesive backing that has been formulated to last a long time and not leave behind any adhesive if chosen to remove.
2 Hat Size Reducer Strips 4"
- Have a hat that fits a little too loose on your head? Use a size reducer strip to easily give your hat a more snug and perfect fit! Just peel the back from the adhesive and stick it behind the sweatband of the hat. With the use of two strips, your hat can be reduced to about 1/2 of a size!
Rituals have a purpose. To care for your Ultrafino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
1. To maintain its shape, lift the hat using both the front and back brim with both hands. Do not take the hat from the dome.
2. Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
3. To remove dust, keep the straw elastic or remove small stains from the straw, apply PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT CLEANING KIT on the affected area. Avoiding the engraved gold Ultrafino logo.
4. If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from direct light and heat, for better protection of your Panama hat add PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT REPELLENT KIT.
5. If the hat is rollable, do not leave it folded for more than 48 hours. Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat.
6. If you need to re-shape or to preserve the shape of the Panama straw hat use PAUL LASHTON PREMIUM STRAW HAT STIFFENER KIT.
* Ultrafino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.