A bolero hat is a piece you can wear throughout any summer occasion, whether to add a formal edge or to act as a quirky accessory. The Bolero summer hat is the perfect accessory for those long, hot days.
The Bolero hat was inspired by the flat-brimmed hats worn by gondoliers on the canals of Venice. A bolero-style hat made with a durable toquilla straw features a flat crown, a wide brim, a padded and breathable sweatband, a grosgrain hatband, and a colorful bird feather.
There is no limit to how well this versatile bolero sun hat made of Toquilla straw will perfectly pair with all of your summer wardrobe favorites. The Bolero looks classic and elegant whether you go to the beach, golf course, or a nice dinner or meeting.
Material: Toquilla Straw
Brim: Approx 3"
Crown: 4" flat
Hatband: 1" grosgrain
Details: Real exotic feather
Handwoven in Ecuador. Finished in the US. Measurements are approximate, this is a handwoven product, and actual measurements may vary slightly.
If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size. A looser fit is recommended as you can use hat size reducer tape to help nail the perfect fit.
Rituals have a purpose. To care for your Ultrafino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
1. To maintain its shape, lift the hat using both the front and back brim with both hands. Do not take the hat from the dome.
2. Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
3. To remove dust, keep the straw elastic or remove small stains from the straw, apply PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT CLEANING KIT on the affected area. Avoiding the engraved gold Ultrafino logo.
4. If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from direct light and heat, for better protection of your Panama hat add PAUL LASHTON STRAW HAT REPELLENT KIT.
5. If the hat is rollable, do not leave it folded for more than 48 hours. Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat.
6. If you need to re-shape or to preserve the shape of the Panama straw hat use PAUL LASHTON PREMIUM STRAW HAT STIFFENER KIT.
* Ultrafino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.